Shopping Safely with New England Design
Covid -19 update 12.04.21
Dear Valued Friends and Customers,
Our Store is now open to customers, below are some our covid rules and processes we have in place
- Our Sales team are here to take your order, all our team will be wearing face masks and regulary hand santising .
- Our showroom is open and our team is regularly santising any commonly touched surfaces.
- Personal style advisor appointments available in store, you can book this via email or phone.
- We are still conducting Home Appointments for recovers, with social distancing and enhanced Covid safety measures in place.
- Our showroom is open for click and collect orders and walk ins, we ask that you only vivist in groups our 2 or less.
- We will be continuing with our two man delivery service and deliveries can still be arranged & carried out throughout the UK.
- Our delivery office will remain open to arrange deliveries & take any payments.
Key contact details
- Tel: 01706 371 711
- Email: [email protected]
The New England Sofa Design Family
Keeping you safe in home appointments
- Your advisor will observe strict social distancing measures throughout your appointment
- All of our advisors will be wearing a face mask and will sanitiser before and after entering your home.
- You can order samples with us by contacting our sales team on 01706 371 711 ahead of your appointment or alternately we can bring the pattern books with us to your appointment
Before your appointment
How do I rearrange my appointment if I feel unwell?
If you feel unwell, are self-isolating or you or someone in your household has any symptoms of Coronavirus, we ask that you call us on 01706 371 711 to rearrange your appointment or alternately book a video appointment instead.
I am self-isolating. Can I book an appointment?
You can arrange a video appointment. For the welfare of our colleagues, we will only be carrying out in-home appointments where we can safely do so. If you, or someone in your household is self-isolating, please wait until your self-isolation period has finished before you make your appointment.
I am classed as vulnerable. Can I book an appointment?
All our advisors are undertaking extra safety measures, including social distancing and wearing protective equipment, for everyone’s safety. We can also offer a video appointment, where your home interior advisor can talk through your options and fabric/leather suggestions to suit your space.
During your appointment
What precautions will my advisor be taking?
All our advisors will wear face masks. They will also bring hand sanitiser and disinfectant wipes. Your advisor will stay two metres away from you during your in home appointment.
Will I be able to browse the fabric samples during the appointment?
Your advisor will bring a range of samples for you to choose from. Your advisor will also be able to order samples to be delivered to your home after your appointment for you to keep.
I've already ordered samples. Does it matter if I haven't received them ahead of my appointment?
Don't worry if your samples haven't arrived or if you need a little help in selecting your products. Your advisor will bring samples along to your appointment. You can view these samples in home and your advisor can hold up the samples for you to view at the window.